Congratulations, everyone, we made it through the first week of the 2019 football season! What a ride! We heard ur comments and evaluated the National Football Association for week one. Check out the scores on the topics you care about the most!
Lets dig in!
- Grass looking grand in week one! How do they get it so green!
- Stadium Seats earn a solid C. 26% of patrons came away with sunburns and 3% with splinters. B careful out there!
- Mascots, heck yes, everyone loves them! They’re silly antics really get the fans pumped up! An A- is great, your thinking, but what can the NFL do to bring this up to an A+? Answer: more Sir Purr! Only one Sir Purr sighting during the Panthers game, wth.
- No one flew to London this weekend
- Almost 100% of viewers had a beer this weekend!
- 50% of pizza restaurant chains had to provide discounts this week because of game day victories. Great work, teams!
- Not enough truck commercials, how else are we going to know how to haul around all our footballs?
- Fun Fact: New York has the most football teams out of any country in the world!
- The Tennessee Titans.
- No footballs were deflated over the weekend. Whoa!!
- 18% of all NFL mouthguards landed on the ground at some point during the game. 45% of those were within the 5 second rule.
- Fun! Everyone had fun this weekend, which is what football is all about! If u love football, ,you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
[…] Two! If u want to compare to week one, here are the week 1 […]