on July 4th America celebrates its bday!!! Wow happy bday america can’t believe ur already 300 years old!!!! in honor of the birthplace of football, here r some fun facts about the United States:
- America has 25 official theme songs, including America the Beautiful, R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A., that one real cool Toby Keith song, and My Humps
- 60% of ppl around the world can find the United States on the map!
- The #1 song the year America was born was Beethovens ode to joy
- The Founding Fathers
- 9 billion ppl visit the nations capitol every year! there is a lot to do in washington DC like history, souvenirs, president stuff, and museums.
- The Official Comic of America is “Peanuts” the one about those kids and there dog. U can find it every day in the funnies which is weird b/c it isn’t really funny. the main character is this kid named Charlie Brown he tries to play a lot of sports and stuff but he always derps something up and then worries about it which isnt funny at all really i mean we have enough problems without having to worry about him not hitting a home run in the big game
- America has three branches of goverment: the President, the Vice President, and WE THE PPL b/c it is a democracy
- The Official Movie of the United States is the one with Jeff Goldblum and Will Smith
- America’s first president was George Washington he once chopped down a cherry tree and turned it into a kick ass set of dentures after he retired from the president he invented peanut butter
- America’s favorite pasttime is football but a little known fact is that America’s second favorite passtime is netflix
- among americans the top 3 worst fears are spiders and heights
- every year americans spend 7 billion dollars on fireworks wow! thats one sweet way to say happy bday to america!!! thank u for giving us football n freedom!!!!